Eating during pregnancy
- Food which is fresh, live and natural maintains a higher degree of immunity for the pregnant woman and her baby.
- Raw fruit, raw vegetables and grains are a source of essential vital energy.
- “Fatty acids from cold water fish help to build the large brain of a human baby.” Dr. M.Odent
- … “Living Tissue” gives the child all the necessary elements for its development: proteins of human quality, protective substances, enzymes, antibodies…
- Breastfeeding is a basic form of preventative medicine. It is also both practical and economical.
- Suckling of the mother’s milk prolongs the physiological and psychological link woven during pregnancy. If bottle-feeding turns out to be necessary the link can still be maintained by looks, physical contact, the mother’s voice and tenderness.
- Good breathing is just as important as good nutrition.
- The intake of oxygen is of primordial importance for the formation of cells and particularly for the development of the brain.
- Avoid tobacco, alcohol and also certain medicines.
❤ Loving encounters
❤ I choose food which is fresh, healthy and varied and I find a calm space to joyfully share my meals with you.
❤ I will go out and breathe fresh air and renew my contact with Nature as often as i can.
❤ A few deep breaths during the day and even during meals bring me a sense of relaxation and well-being.
❤ I visualise myself nourishing you and prepare myself, right now, to be able to do it.
Photo editor: Paul Onofrei